HOW TO ORDER
- Submit your request for finishing using the Order Form (link below) or e-mail me directly. If you choose to e-mail me, please make sure you include a list of items you wish to have completed along with your finishing preference. Please also include each pattern and designer name. You will receive a confirmation e-mail when I receive your request. Depending on the time of year and my workload, I may have to deny requests so please do not send you stitched pieces until you receive confirmation from me.
- Once confirmation of your request is made, mail your stitched piece(s) in a waterproof bag to the address provided on the Order Form.
- When I receive your package, I will e-mail you to let you know your stitched piece(s) has arrived and confirm an estimated time of completion.
- When your pieces are completed, I will e-mail you photos of the finished products, along with an invoice. Though PayPal is preferred, I will accept checks or money orders.
- Once payment is completed, your item(s) will ship via USPS. (Note: For a payment to be considered complete, cash or money orders must be received, and/or check cleared.)